Shiver me timmmbbbbbbbbbbeeers and top up the rum – we are off to Treasure Is – all we need is the parrot last seen covorting with the cat
Sorry everyone this show has been sold out to those with a mighty power. We will do private bookings for groups of 60+ guests
Bearly Murder is not for those who like quiet nights in front of the fire with a copy of Treasure Is and a cup of hot Milo.
So me hearties grab your best 1920 attire, lei and violin case and sense of humour and prepare for an excellent evening with twists, kerfuffles, chaos and mayhem.
Another night of mischief and mayhem witha little Murder
It’s Hawaii 1929 in a Speak Easy; the Pirate King is present with his mistress, daughter but no parrot for Polly was an annoying bit of a bird
Also present are the usual crowd of pirates and other prohibition violating partygoers.
The password for the night is “Bearly here”.
Breaking news – the Pirate King has gone missing. Word has it he was swimming with the sharks and is now planted in concrete. Mama is in tears, his violin case is still at his night club – the Blue Hibiscus, but no-one has seen him for 2 weeks now – what Pirate plays the violin?
There is a treasure map and many seek to find the gold.
And here is our first clue – Too many seeketh the bounty
2nd clue – a maiden relation
Clue number 3 – Is all that glitters really gold?
and final clue before the big night – look deeper than you think
2 course dinner, train ride and of course a little mischief and murder for only $70.
Guests arrive at the Waiuku Cosmopolitan Club in Waiuku for a gourmet delight provided by the staff of Rae’s Place. Then we go to the Victoria St Station for a ride on the Glenbrook Steam Train to Glenbrook, where a little murder is committed with a special treat.
Back to the Cossi Club for the deduction of the crime.
Show starts at 6:30pm if Polly has found her best sword
For those with mobility issues we do have ways of assisting you onto the train. And for those with catering queries please phone Raelene on 09 2358995
Meet at 6.30 sharp at the Waiuku Cosmopolitan Club Restaurant, Victoria Ave
7pm the meal will be served
8.15 make your way to the train – please follow the directions of our helpful crew
8.30 all aboard for the trip to Glenbrook Station, treats and a little Murder
Then it is back to The Waiuku Cosmopolitan club where all will be revealed
More info and clues to come
Dressing up is not compulsory but it does add to the atmosphere and fun
There is free car parking in the Club grounds
Terms and conditions of sale
- Tickets non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- The venue is licensed. ID is required for those under 25. The Sale of Liquor Act must be complied to
- Bookings are essential. Door sales are not permitted
- Each person must have a ticket.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Audio and video recorders are not permitted.
- Photos are taken during the evening and will be uploaded to our website for you to download for no cost
- Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances we may be unable to meet your requested seat preference – in this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
- Angell Productions assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure to this web site.
- Your use of material contained on the Angell Productions web site is at your sole risk.
- Angell Productions reserves the right to change details on this web site at any time.