We are eternally grateful for those who help us make these very unique evenings
Learn to dance Bellyesque
Terms and conditions of sale
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
- The venue is licensed. ID is required for those under 25. The Sale of Liquor Act must be complied to
- Guests are requested not to take food or drink on the train.
- Bookings are essential.
- Each person must have a ticket.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Audio and video recorders are not permitted.
- Photos are taken during the evening, they will be uploaded to our website for you to download at no cost
- Reserved seating is sold as the best available. In some circumstances we may be unable to meet your requested seat preference – in this instance tickets will be allocated as close as possible to your requested seating.
- Angell Productions assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure to this web site.
- Your use of material contained on the Angell Producitons web site is at your sole risk.
- Angell Productions reserves the right to change details on this web site at any time.